Liste des pages :
- 18 July 2013 The French National Centre for Educational Resources, Microsoft's new showroom?
- 27 June 2013 The joint committee for the French bill on Higher Education and Research confirms the provision giving priority to Free Software
- 25 June 2013 Education: The French Senate requests that the Public Service for Higher Education preferentially use Free Software
- 20 June 2013 School reorganisation: When will we have bona fide public policies in favour of Free Software and for the citizens of tomorrow?
- 03 June 2013 The French government refuses to give priority to Free Software in the future "Public Service for Digital Education"
- 14 May 2013 Lescure report and DRM: good intentions nullified by three letters: CSA
- 18 April 2013 Is NATO forcing Microsoft and NSA backdoors onto the French Ministry of Defense?
- 07 February 2013 April requests the negociations between Microsoft and the French Ministry of Defence to be suspended and transparency to be made on this subject.
- 11 December 2012 Unitary Patent: Keys for European Patent Office and Door to European Parliament
- 27 November 2012 Unitary Patent: the legal services of the European Parliament confirms doubts about illegalities, MEPs plunge ahead