Liste des pages :
- 02 October 2014 Future European Commissioner Günther Oettinger refuses to answer on Free Software
- 23 September 2014 French consumers: better informed about DRM, but still handcuffed
- 20 June 2014 Software Patents: Historical Decision by the US Supreme Court on the Limits of Patentability
- 28 May 2014 Free Software Pact: 162 signatories, at least 33 MEPs have signed the Free Software Pact!
- 06 February 2014 The French Ministry of Defence has renewed its Open Bar contract with Microsoft until 2017. Will there ever be any changes?
- 26 November 2013 The highest administrative authority of the French Isère region reiterates the importance of Free Software for public procurement
- 22 November 2013 French lawmakers : from being spied on to blurred policies
- 21 November 2013 The French Senate adopts the Unitary Patent, without any debate
- 15 October 2013 Open Bar contract between Microsoft and the French Ministry of Defence: new documents support political games and Government intervention
- 18 July 2013 A strategic framework for the French State's IS: what's new about “Open Bar” agreements?