Liste des pages :
- 11 March 2011 The European Court of Justice smashes the unified jurisdiction on unitary patent
- 05 March 2011 Creation of DISIC: the interoperability principle has fallen prey to a sleight of hand
- 06 February 2011 The threat of the unitary patent: an open letter to the Members of the European Parliament
- 29 January 2011 April publishes a Free Software catalogue
- 21 December 2010 EU Commission moving away from interoperability for European public services.
- 10 December 2010 Public procurements: April is tackling the issue of illegal public procurement of computers
- 13 September 2010 ACTA hanging on a camembert ?
- 08 September 2010 ACTA: the US and the European Commission launch an attack on Free Software
- 01 July 2010 ACTA calls to urgently rethink patents and copyright (open letter)
- 30 June 2010 Bilski case: the United States starts to clean the software patents minefield