Liste des pages :
- 07 July 2012 The European Parliament Avoids Disaster, But the Unitary Patent is not Saved Yet
- 04 July 2012 ACTA, dead on the Fourth of July ?
- 25 June 2012 Towards Blue Screen of Software Patents' Death ?
- 20 June 2012 INTA Committee Must Reject ACTA
- 18 May 2012 Stop software patents now
- 09 May 2012 United States: The Supreme Court limits the scope of what is patentable. What impact for Europe and software patents?
- 20 April 2012 French presidential elections 2012 and Free Software : some answers, some non-answers, some don't answer.
- 23 February 2012 Free Software in the 2012 presidential campaign plans
- 20 December 2011 Members of European Parliament ask Santa Claus for a unitary patent
- 25 September 2011 France - Bundled sales of computers with software: when will there be action?