Liste des pages :
- 09 March 2015 The French Commission for Access to Administrative Documents Opens the Way for Liberating Software Developed by Government's Services
- 06 March 2015 The European Commission Is Moulding a (New?) Copyright on the Same Hackneyed ACTA Model
- 06 March 2015 Campaign of the French Publisher's Association - A DRM-Locked E-Book Cannot Be Compared to a Printed Book
- 04 March 2015 Are “Maverick” French Officials Overstepping the Policy Framework on TAFTA?
- 02 March 2015 April: a New President, a Strenghtened Management Team, But the Same Enthusiasm As Ever
- 29 January 2015 Julia Reda's Report on the Review of the Copyright Directive: toward a Right to Interoperate with DRMs?
- 19 December 2014 European Parliament's Transparency Obligations Imply Adopting Free Software and Open Standards
- 21 October 2014 Are the days of forced bundling numbered?
- 09 October 2014 The incoming European Commissioner Andrus Ansip declares his support for free software
- 08 October 2014 A Unilateral Declaration of the Digital Human Rights Dangerously Mistakes Personal Data and Creative Work