Liste des pages :
- 01 October 2014 Contract between Microsoft and the French Ministry of Defence: What Limits to Set for Open Bar?
- 15 September 2014 A call on public administrations to practice what they preach and support open document formats
- 22 August 2014 CETA trade agreement text leaked, confirms threats to our freedoms
- 28 July 2014 April responds to the European Commission's consultation on TAFTA
- 24 July 2014 The Morin-Desailly report in the French Senate: new propositions for more free software and no software patents in the European Union
- 28 May 2014 Free Software Pact: 162 signatories, at least 33 MEPs have signed the Free Software Pact!
- 29 April 2014 Sign the Free Software Usage declaration!
- 10 April 2014 Rally against TAFTA on Thursday, April 10th, 2014
- 03 April 2014 The European Parliament votes in favor of net neutrality
- 17 March 2014 April's Response to the Consultation on the Review of the EU Copyright Rules