Liste des pages :
- 12 November 2013 French book-pricing rules: Toward a French VAT based on the presence or absence of DRM?
- 30 October 2013 French Unitary Patent bill: the Government is still burying its head in the sand
- 28 October 2013 Internet Needs an Uncompromising "Marco Civil" in Brazil!
- 15 October 2013 Open Bar contract between Microsoft and the French Ministry of Defence: new documents support political games and Government intervention
- 27 September 2013 The National Assembly of Quebec adopted a motion on Free Software
- 23 September 2013 April will be at the roundtable on "Free Software Public Policies" at the Open World Forum in Paris, 4 October 2013
- 09 September 2013 Lecture on the recent political and legislative developments affecting Free Software in France, 18 September 2013, Amsterdam
- 19 August 2013 French Law on Education: Response from Vincent Peillon to our letter about the prioritisation of Free Software
- 05 August 2013 French Consumer Bill: consumer information on forced sales stays in limbo
- 19 July 2013 The Heads of the Mercosur States spoke as one body: Free Software is at the heart of their concerns in ICT.