Liste des pages :
- 18 April 2013 Is NATO forcing Microsoft and NSA backdoors onto the French Ministry of Defense?
- 17 April 2013 Unitary Patent : ECJ lets the Council get away with the Enhanced Cooperation
- 20 March 2013 April has published an English translation of the Ayrault memorandum on the usage of Free Software in the French administration
- 25 February 2013 Software Patents: only Gandalf can protect Europe from the Unitary Patent
- 15 February 2013 Microsoft « Open Bar » Contract - April Writes to the French Government and Parliament
- 07 February 2013 April requests the negociations between Microsoft and the French Ministry of Defence to be suspended and transparency to be made on this subject.
- 01 February 2013 IPRED: the fake consultation of the European Commission
- 22 January 2013 Fleur Pellerin Announces the Need for a Legislative Framework Favorable to Free Software. What are her proposals?
- 10 January 2013 The Publication of the Results of the Government's Public Consultation on the Class Action
- 08 December 2012 Unitary patent: Poland could leave the vessel, the European institutions still in denial