Administration, public and local authorities
Liste des pages :
- 24 July 2014 The Morin-Desailly report in the French Senate: new propositions for more free software and no software patents in the European Union
- 29 April 2014 Sign the Free Software Usage declaration!
- 31 March 2014 Free Software Pact: a new video by Richard Stallman
- 07 March 2014 The Open Bar Contract between Microsoft and the French Ministry of Defence Is Mentioned during the Parliamentary Review concerning Access to Administrative Documents
- 06 March 2014 The Rhône-Alpes Region of France Asserts Its Commitment to Free Software, Joins April and Adullact
- 06 February 2014 The French Ministry of Defence has renewed its Open Bar contract with Microsoft until 2017. Will there ever be any changes?
- 31 January 2014 Beginning of the Free Software Pact campaign for the 2014 European elections
- 16 January 2014 Italy implements prioritization of Free Software in public administration
- 16 December 2013 French Ministry of Defence and Microsoft "Open bar" contract: “We gave away our freedom, we betrayed our country”
- 14 December 2013 Peruvian Bill “to promote digital inclusion and implementation of Free Software in State institutions”