Administration, public and local authorities
Liste des pages :
- 26 November 2013 The highest administrative authority of the French Isère region reiterates the importance of Free Software for public procurement
- 22 November 2013 French lawmakers : from being spied on to blurred policies
- 28 October 2013 Internet Needs an Uncompromising "Marco Civil" in Brazil!
- 15 October 2013 Open Bar contract between Microsoft and the French Ministry of Defence: new documents support political games and Government intervention
- 18 July 2013 "Open Bar" agreement between Microsoft and the French Ministry of Defence: Le Vinvinteur publishes new documents
- 18 July 2013 A strategic framework for the French State's IS: what's new about “Open Bar” agreements?
- 02 July 2013 The European Commission sounds the alarm about the technological lock-in of public administrations... but does not draw the logical conclusions.
- 18 April 2013 Is NATO forcing Microsoft and NSA backdoors onto the French Ministry of Defense?
- 20 March 2013 April has published an English translation of the Ayrault memorandum on the usage of Free Software in the French administration
- 20 March 2013 French Prime Minister instructions on the usage of Free Software in the French administration