Liste des pages :
- 15 November 2011 April supports the Document Freedom Day
- 05 March 2011 Creation of DISIC: the interoperability principle has fallen prey to a sleight of hand
- 21 December 2010 EU Commission moving away from interoperability for European public services.
- 27 October 2010 New version of ACTA: the one certainty is the restriction of our freedoms
- 26 June 2010 In the ACTA poker, repression is exported
- 17 June 2010 EU Commissioner Neelie Kroes reaffirms the importance of interoperability and open standards
- 23 May 2010 Declaration of Grenada: towards interoperability and open standards in the e-administration.
- 19 May 2010 Digital Agenda for Europe : interoperability in principle, but not in practice?
- 30 March 2010 Support open standards in the Digital agenda
- 30 March 2010 Digital Agenda - letter to the European Commission