Liste des pages :
- 05 February 2011 Rationale to postpone enhanced cooperation on unitary patent after ECJ opinion
- 05 February 2011 Introduction on European Parliament's works concerning an enhanced cooperation on unitary patent
- 26 January 2011 More patents, less democracy: the unitary patent strikes back in the European Parliament
- 21 December 2010 EU Commission moving away from interoperability for European public services.
- 10 December 2010 Public procurements: April is tackling the issue of illegal public procurement of computers
- 27 October 2010 New version of ACTA: the one certainty is the restriction of our freedoms
- 13 September 2010 ACTA hanging on a camembert ?
- 12 August 2010 The European Commission launches two formal investigations for bundled sales and abuse of dominant position
- 03 July 2010 April's contribution to the European Commission's consultation on its strategy for Europe towards 2020
- 01 July 2010 ACTA calls to urgently rethink patents and copyright (open letter)