Liste des pages :
- 05 June 2013 French MPs adopt a government amendment which denies priority to free software in the future public service for digital education
- 03 June 2013 The French government refuses to give priority to Free Software in the future "Public Service for Digital Education"
- 23 May 2013 Education: the French Senate demands that the public service for digital education uses in priority free software and open formats
- 26 February 2013 Education : Pullco is mobilizing against the distribution of iPads to the Corrèze department's middle-school students
- 04 October 2012 French education inspectors convened at Microsoft's headquarters
- 07 March 2010 April plays a fundamental role in promoting the use of Free Software
- 27 September 2009 HADOPI: anti-Free Software propaganda in school?
- 19 June 2009 HADOPI - towards endoctrination of children at school
- 12 September 2008 Microsoft/UNESCO Agreement: neo-colonialism in the computer era