Liste des pages :
- 18 December 2015 Partnership with Microsoft: Unworthy of the Values the French National Education Advocates
- 09 March 2015 An Initiative That Should Be Generalised in Order to Promote the Implementation of Free Software Solutions in the French Public School System
- 10 February 2015 Libre Software Meeting (Beauvais, France, July 2015) - Submit Your Talk
- 17 March 2014 April's Response to the Consultation on the Review of the EU Copyright Rules
- 19 August 2013 French Law on Education: Response from Vincent Peillon to our letter about the prioritisation of Free Software
- 18 July 2013 The French National Centre for Educational Resources, Microsoft's new showroom?
- 09 July 2013 For the first time in France, the Parliament votes a legislation that gives priority to Free Software
- 27 June 2013 The joint committee for the French bill on Higher Education and Research confirms the provision giving priority to Free Software
- 25 June 2013 Education: The French Senate requests that the Public Service for Higher Education preferentially use Free Software
- 20 June 2013 School reorganisation: When will we have bona fide public policies in favour of Free Software and for the citizens of tomorrow?