Liste des pages :
- 25 March 2015 Joint Statement : Maximising Inclusiveness and Engagement through the Use of Open Standards in the European Commission
- 24 March 2015 April supports Document Freedom Day on 25 March 2015
- 10 February 2015 Libre Software Meeting (Beauvais, France, July 2015) - Submit Your Talk
- 15 September 2014 A call on public administrations to practice what they preach and support open document formats
- 30 July 2014 The British Government Will Exclusively Use Open Standards for Public Documents
- 25 March 2014 April supports Document Freedom Day on 26 March 2014
- 02 July 2013 The European Commission sounds the alarm about the technological lock-in of public administrations... but does not draw the logical conclusions.
- 27 March 2013 Open formats, what for?
- 20 December 2012 Report of the workshop of the European Commission on FRAND and Free Software licenses (Brussels, 22 November 2012)
- 15 November 2011 François Fillon calls for a widespread use of open format in the public administration