Join April now to support Free Software
Companies: Why should you join April?
Join April to support Free Software and to participate actively in strategic decisions that affect your company!
- exert a constant monitoring to keep abreast of opportunities and threats,
- build and maintain relational networks with institutional partners;
- be made aware of the legal and policy contexts;
- contribute to the defense of free computing as it faces hostile players;
- raise awareness and promote your actions.
- to promote and defend Free Software li>
- to defend collectively a social project li>
- to be actively involved in the life of the association through its working groups and its actions li>
- to be regularly informed of Free Software related events li>
- to influence the institutions through a key partner,
- to finance or to co-finance strategic actions. li>
Specific benefits for member companies
In addition to the benefits individual members enjoy, you can benefit from specific advantages reserved to member companies:
- Annual face to face meeting with April on the association's yearly priorities;
- A speech at one of your events from one of April's specialized speakers
- Access to our "networking" service.
Companies: how to join?
You can use our online application form, or download and send us the paper application form (fees cover from the date of joining the association until the same date the following year): in PDF format [in French], in OpenOffice.org format [in French].
The contribution grid will help you determine the minimum amount of your contribution, based on your yearly revenues.
Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your company's membership conditions or to request an adapted contribution (payment by installments ...) depending on your situation. .
You can read April's detailed position regarding companies' membership