Liste des pages :
- 11 April 2017 Open Bar: The Ministry of Defense Persists in Its Bad-Faith Strategy
- 19 July 2016 Bulgaria Moves torwards a Freer and More Loyal Computing, in the Service of the Public's Interest
- 11 July 2016 French "Digital Republic" Bill : Accessible Source Codes, under Conditions, and Free Software Only Encouraged
- 16 December 2013 French Ministry of Defence and Microsoft "Open bar" contract: “We gave away our freedom, we betrayed our country”
- 26 November 2013 The highest administrative authority of the French Isère region reiterates the importance of Free Software for public procurement
- 02 July 2013 The European Commission sounds the alarm about the technological lock-in of public administrations... but does not draw the logical conclusions.
- 18 April 2013 Is NATO forcing Microsoft and NSA backdoors onto the French Ministry of Defense?
- 15 April 2011 Microsoft/European Commission negotiate the purchase of licenses: Do as I say, not as I do
- 10 December 2010 Public procurements: April is tackling the issue of illegal public procurement of computers