Liste des pages :
- 18 July 2013 A strategic framework for the French State's IS: what's new about “Open Bar” agreements?
- 09 July 2013 For the first time in France, the Parliament votes a legislation that gives priority to Free Software
- 02 July 2013 The European Commission sounds the alarm about the technological lock-in of public administrations... but does not draw the logical conclusions.
- 27 June 2013 The joint committee for the French bill on Higher Education and Research confirms the provision giving priority to Free Software
- 20 June 2013 Unitary Patent Hidden in the French Bill on Higher Education and Research
- 05 June 2013 French MPs adopt a government amendment which denies priority to free software in the future public service for digital education
- 03 June 2013 The French government refuses to give priority to Free Software in the future "Public Service for Digital Education"
- 23 May 2013 Education: the French Senate demands that the public service for digital education uses in priority free software and open formats
- 20 April 2013 “Open Bar” Microsoft - French Ministry of Defence: Ministry answers our request for release of administrative documents
- 18 April 2013 Is NATO forcing Microsoft and NSA backdoors onto the French Ministry of Defense?