Liste des pages :
- 27 February 2014 Forced bundling of software with computers in France: another episode before the Court of Cassation
- 06 February 2014 The French Ministry of Defence has renewed its Open Bar contract with Microsoft until 2017. Will there ever be any changes?
- 04 February 2014 Open Letter to Members of the European Parliament on Free Software and the Free Software Pact
- 31 January 2014 Beginning of the Free Software Pact campaign for the 2014 European elections
- 16 January 2014 Italy implements prioritization of Free Software in public administration
- 19 December 2013 Unitary patent: the European Commission responds to a written question and highlights legal issues
- 16 December 2013 French Ministry of Defence and Microsoft "Open bar" contract: “We gave away our freedom, we betrayed our country”
- 14 December 2013 Peruvian Bill “to promote digital inclusion and implementation of Free Software in State institutions”
- 26 November 2013 The highest administrative authority of the French Isère region reiterates the importance of Free Software for public procurement
- 12 November 2013 French book-pricing rules: Toward a French VAT based on the presence or absence of DRM?