Liste des pages :
- 02 October 2012 The Unitary Patent back in the European Parliament on October, 11th 2012
- 25 September 2012 Ayrault Circular: progress for the use of Free Software in the French administration, pending the legislative part
- 21 September 2012 Unitary Patent: discussions postponed in Parliament, let's stay involved!
- 13 September 2012 Against software patents, 460 companies demand an improvement of the unitary patent for Europe
- 05 September 2012 Companies get involved against software patents and the current proposal for a unitary patent
- 04 September 2012 April writes to Members of the JURI Committee of the European Parliament to share concerns on Software Patents
- 03 September 2012 General mobilisation against the return of software patents in Europe
- 21 July 2012 The European Economic and Social Council, favouring a reform of copyright and patents, is concerned about the unitary patent
- 11 July 2012 Unitary Patent: European Parliament reinstall a democratic procedure. Let's take a part in this!
- 10 July 2012 A New Debate on the Unitary Patent: let's make it relevant!