Liste des pages :
- 24 October 2012 ACTA, CETA, etc. Stop Denying Democracy!
- 21 July 2012 The European Economic and Social Council, favouring a reform of copyright and patents, is concerned about the unitary patent
- 04 July 2012 ACTA, dead on the Fourth of July ?
- 02 July 2012 Down with ACTA! The EU must protect our commons
- 20 June 2012 INTA Committee Must Reject ACTA
- 31 May 2012 ACTA rejected by MEPs in ITRE, JURI, LIBE committees: let's keep on fighting!
- 29 May 2012 April's president asks MEPs to oppose ACTA
- 19 January 2012 Participation in the protest against SOPA, PIPA and ACTA
- 04 January 2012 ACTA signed by the Member States of the European Union
- 20 December 2011 ACTA : April writes to the ITRE and JURI committees of the European Parliament
- 27 October 2010 New version of ACTA: the one certainty is the restriction of our freedoms
- 13 September 2010 ACTA hanging on a camembert ?
- 08 September 2010 ACTA: the US and the European Commission launch an attack on Free Software
- 01 July 2010 ACTA calls to urgently rethink patents and copyright (open letter)
- 26 June 2010 In the ACTA poker, repression is exported
- 10 March 2010 ACTA lurking in the DADVSI shadows?