Forced bundling / Bundled sales
Liste des pages :
- 14 September 2016 The CJEU Gives Its Blessing to Racketware, in Disregard of European Consumers' Rights
- 31 July 2015 Forced Bundled Selling of Computers and Software Before the Court of Justice of the European Union
- 21 October 2014 Are the days of forced bundling numbered?
- 05 April 2014 April endorses the text of the international petition against forced bundling of software with computers
- 27 February 2014 Forced bundling of software with computers in France: another episode before the Court of Cassation
- 05 August 2013 French Consumer Bill: consumer information on forced sales stays in limbo
- 18 April 2013 Is NATO forcing Microsoft and NSA backdoors onto the French Ministry of Defense?
- 10 January 2013 The Publication of the Results of the Government's Public Consultation on the Class Action
- 25 September 2011 France - Bundled sales of computers with software: when will there be action?
- 12 August 2010 The European Commission launches two formal investigations for bundled sales and abuse of dominant position